The GAIN is available online through an account in our GAIN Assessment Building System (ABS). A GAIN ABS account allows users to interactively administer all of the GAIN instruments, immediately generate narrative reports based on the information collected and export the information collected to a data file. It is hosted by Chestnut Health Systems and designed to ensure agencies meet HIPAA (1996) standards and the updated requirements outlined in the HITECH Act (2009).
Features of GAIN ABS
- Immediate client report generation.
- Automatic item skips and calculations.
- Flexible setup for multiple agencies, staff, versions of instruments, etc.
- Hosted by Chestnut Health Systems and requires no maintenance from agency staff.
- Interoperability with electronic health record systems.
GAIN ABS System Requirements
- High-speed Internet connection.
- Internet Explorer® 9.0 or newer (will also work with current versions of Firefox® and Google Chrome™).
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
Purchasing a Yearly GAIN ABS Account
In order to get started you will need to complete a License, Data Sharing Agreement, GAIN ABS User Information and Set Up Form.
The GCC also offers a 30-day cost-free trial of GAIN ABS, manual and instructional video demonstration to get your agency started.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an estimate to best serve your project needs.
If your agency is interested in using only the paper version of our instruments and does not want access to our electronic administration, report generation, or data collection and export, you will just need a valid GAIN License Agreement. To get the full benefit of our GAIN tools, Chestnut Health Systems recommends using the GAIN-I and GAIN-Q3 assessments via GAIN ABS. GAIN licensing costs $100 per agency and covers five years of use. To purchase a GAIN license, please complete the GAIN License Agreement and send via email to email@example.com or fax to 309.451.7762.
For questions or assistance regarding GAIN Licensing or GAIN ABS purchase and implementation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.